- Education: B. Sc., B. Tech.
- Primary & Secondary Education: At Ambavali, Tal. Khed, Dist. Ratnagiri.
- Higher education in Mumbai.
In 1999, Mr. Sanjay Yadavrao decided started mission of development.
Travelled about 2 lacs km. on Motorcycle and covered almost all Villages in entire Kokan, i.e. Thane, Raigad, Ratnagiri and Sindhudurg districts.
Studied problems in Kokan, and full understanding how this Kokan region can be developed in near future.
Mr. Sanjay Yadavrao Started with novel concept of Kokan Study Tour. About 2000 people visited
Successful projects in Kokan. In last 10 years more than 500 projects took Shape in Kokan.
Mr. Sanjay Yadavrao is very profoundly proud of his hailing from Kokan. He has a conviction that Kokan region has a huge potential from all angles, but it is still considered as a backward region and has remained so. With this thought in mind, Mr. Sanjay Yadavrao started with an agenda of KOKAN DEVELOPMENT under the head ‘KOKAN VISION 2020’. He refused all offers from multinational companies and opportunities in foreign countries in spite of his excellent educational background and grooming with the only objective and dedication for “Kokan Development”.
- Jal biradary Kokan
- River Rejuvenation Mission
- Kokan water spirit conferences and Water march: 15 to 19 January 2016 (Mumbai to Kankavali)
- 15th Jan 2016 - Opening Sidhhivinayak temple prabhadevi
- 16th Jan 2016 - Kokan water spirit conferences A R Bhutala Hall Mahad ( Attendance 5000)
- 17th Jan 2016 - Kokan water spirit conferences Mahalunge , Khed ( Attendance 5000)
- 18th Jan 2016 - Kokan water spirit conferences, Oni - Panchkroshi Shikshan Mandal (Attendance 2500)
- 19th Jan 2016, Kokan water spirit conferences Bhuguvanti Mangal Karyalay, Kankavali (Attendance 3000)
- Several works for water conservation began at various locations in Kokan Initiative by Mr. Sanjay Yadavrao.
- Desilting of Sakhal Kond, Chambhar kond trenches/pools in Ojhar river.
- Continuous Contour trenches in Tamhane village (Tal. Ratnagiri, Dist. Ratnagiri)
- Deepening of river bed in Jagbudi river at Kinjale village (Tal. Khed, Dist. Ratnagiri)
- River bank protective Embankment and earthen dam by using removed sediments in Jagbudi river at Kinjale village (Tal. Khed, Dist. Ratnagiri)
- Desilting of Bayacha Kond pool in Pomendi village (Tal. Guhagar, Dist. Ratnagiri)
- 15 earthen and check dams completed in Sakhar river basin (Tal. Chiplun, Dist. Ratnagiri)
- Conducted water conservation drive through peoples participation in Ambavali, Vadgaon and Mhalunge villages in Tal. Khed, Dist. Ratnagiri.
- Desilting, widening and deepening works of 1 km portion of Jagbudi river are completed. 3 pools are cleaned and 2 Loose Boulder Check dams are built.
- Jalsamruddha Kokan Abhiyan (Water rich Kokan Movement)
- Kokan Jalparikrama - Success of Water Mission
- Establishment of Kokan Bhumi Pratishthan - 2007
- Establishment Kokan Club - 2008
- Jeevan Shikshan Prabodhini - 2009
- Kokan Vikas Prakashan - 2008
- 2011 to 2015: Global Kokan Mahotsav, Mumbai
- Dabhol Backwater Festival.
- Dapoli Agro Tourism
- Kokan Backwater Festival - Dapoli
- Ganapatipule Beach Festival - Ganapatipule
- Agro Tourism Festival - Dapoli
- Sagareshwar Beach Festival -Ubhadanda, Vengurla
- Kokan Vision 2020 - Dapoli, Mumbai (2007-08-09)
- Disha Career Exhibition - Ratnagiri (2009)
- Kokan Vikas Yatra – Dahanu to Vengurla (2009)
- Shreevardhan Beach Festival, Shreevardhan, Diveagar (2010)
- Mango Tourism Festival – Guhagar (2011)
- Sindhudurg Agro Tourism Development Conference –Vengurla (2011)
- Guhagar Beach Festival, Guhagar (2011)
- Sahyadri and Rural Tourism Festival, Ambavali, Khed (2011)
- Kelwa-Mahim Food Festival - Palghar (2011)
- Choukul Rural Tourism Festival, Amboli, Sawantwadi (2012)
- Advantage Kokan Conference, Thane (2012)
- Global Kokan Tourism Conference, Thane (2012)
- Chikoo Festival, Dahanu (2013 to 2017)
- Alphonso Tourism Festival – Raigad (2013)
- Mango Festival, London (2013)
- Participation in International Tourism Exhibitions at London and Berlin (2014)
- Participation MTDC’s Tourism Promotion event in Japan (2015)